Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TCX 09:Radiate January Update


Greetings Support Team! I pray this blog finds you well and settled after the holiday season. I recently returned from TCX- Twin Cities Xperience, Campus Crusade for Christ’s Christmas conference. For the past five years I have attended this conference as a student and have reflected how some of my most intimate moments with God have happened at TCX. It was there that I jump started my walk with Christ as a freshman, committed a year of my life to full-time ministry and made the decision to intern with Crusade last year while at the conference.

Returning this year as a staff member, I was given the job of Ballroom Camera Operator. It wasn’t my first choice but after an attitude adjustment, I enjoyed videotaping the emcee, speakers and worship band. As a visual learner, it gave me a whole new appreciation for the tech people working behind the scenes. I’m grateful for the experience and I’ll never view TV or video the same!

More students than ever attended this year’s TCX and we can only hope that the life change that happened in my life will be repeated a thousand fold in the lives of students. We couldn’t do it without you- thank you for your support!

Emily

140 Central Wisconsin students at TCX

Michelle, my disciple.

Ballroom Camera Operator- I named my camera The Hulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment